Accordion.js is a jQuery lightweight plugin used to create a responsive accordion. It allows you to use multiple instances on a single page and works in IE8 and all modern browsers. The plugin is easy to customize with your CSS styles and supports jQuery easing for panel transitions.
2. Plugin Overview
|Dependencies||jQuery 1.3.1 or Latest version|
3. How to install and use Accordion.js jQuery plugin
Follow these steps to install Accordion.js plugin.
1. include jQuery library with easing script (optional for easing transitions):
2. include Accordion.js file:
3. create accordion using the following structure:
4. final step is to call the function to initialize the plugin:
Accordion.js plugin transforms this specific structure into a fully-functional accordion with all necessary event handlers attached.
In this article, we presented a Accordion.js jQuery plugin that allows you to create a mobile-friendly accordion. The plugin is easy to integrate and customize. You can put as many instances on your website as you want.