Image-Uploader is a jQuery plugin for uploading images with adding and removing functionality. The plugin supports drag & drop to upload multiple files directly from the filesystem. Image-Uploader plugin comes with many great customization options and can be easily adapt to your needs.
2. Plugin Overview
3. How to install and use Image-Uploader jQuery plugin
Follow below steps in order to install Image-Uploader plugin on your website.
1. first, import the Image-Uploader's CSS file at the
head along Material Icons for the icons
2. next, import the JS file at the end of the
body, after the jQuery library
3. create a form with
4. inside the form, create a wrapper to the plugin
5. initialize Image-Uploader plugin with jQuery
6. complete form with two fields and image upload paner will have the following structure
Initialization of Image-Uploader plugin transforms
div panel into a fully functional multi uploader with adding and removing options. The plugin supports drag & drop files from the filesystem.
In this article, we showcased a jQuery plugin Image-Uploader used for uploading images selected from the filesystem. It supports drag and drop functionality and gives the possibility to preview the chosen images before upload.